Emergency method for vacuum furnace
Vacuum furnace professional manufacturer|Shenyang Beizhen Vacuum is a company that has a number of research invention patents, specializing in the production of silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace, Silicon carbide vacuum reaction sintering furnace, Silicon carbide recrystallization sintering furnace, Pressureless sintering furnace is one of the largest manufacturers of similar products in the field of vacuum furnace. You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
1 cooling water is abnormal
1. Confirm that the heating power supply has stopped.
2. If there is water leakage outside the furnace and the amount of cooling water is abnormal, emergency measures should be taken as soon as possible. If the amount of water can be guaranteed, please keep the vacuum. If emergency measures cannot be taken, keep the original condition and confirm that the equipment is cooled down.
3. When the cooling water is abnormal, the equipment is in a stopped state, and the emergency cooling water is turned on immediately.
4. When the high temperature (above 200 °C is considered high temperature), if the cooling water stops, if the water cannot be delivered urgently, the water-cooled electrode, heat exchanger, vacuum chamber housing and each pump may be damaged.
2 stop of compressed air
1. When the compressed air is abnormally alarmed, the equipment is in a stopped state, and should be returned to the spare compressor room as soon as possible to resume its work.
2. If the compressed air is abnormally alarmed in the vacuum and the recovery takes a long time, the vacuum is terminated and the equipment is stopped.
3 sudden power outage
1. When the power is cut off, if the water is cut off, the standby cooling water should be turned on immediately and the water source should be connected.
2. If it can recover as soon as possible without heating, heating and cooling, restart the equipment and continue to operate if it takes a long time to keep the equipment as it is.
3. If you are able to recover as soon as possible while heating and cooling, restart the device. If it takes a long time, keep it as it is, and let the device cool naturally.
4 heating power down
1. The water pressure is low. When the water pressure is lower than the lower limit of the water pressure alarm point, the pressure gauge alarms.
2. Ground fault.
3. Vacuum discharge, the connection between the water-cooled electrode joint and the heater must be firmly connected and insulated from the reflective screen.
4. If the pressure in the furnace is 13.3-66.5Pa (this vacuum is prone to discharge). The power supply has failed, and the cause of the power failure can be considered as a discharge due to dielectric breakdown.
5 inflation gas (argon or nitrogen) stop
1. Before the vacuum is started, if the gas is filled for a long time or cannot be charged, check if the gas line is blocked.
2. If there is no problem with the gas pipeline, check the action of the solenoid valve and the gas inflation valve, and check all the equipment for safety and related equipment.
3. When the inflation in the vacuum chamber cannot be stopped, when the pressure relief valve operates, such as the pressure relief valve, all gas systems including the gas supply valve and the piping must be closed.
4. Confirm whether the gas-filled piping has a leak, and if it will affect the quality of the product.
6 vacuum chamber pressure deterioration
1. When the vacuum exhaust time is longer than usual, the equipment should be stopped for inspection. According to the influence of venting under different conditions in the vacuum chamber structure, there is also a situation in which the pressure rises.
2, through the pressure rise rate test or with helium leak detection to confirm the impact of gas leakage and deflation.