Shenyang Beizhen specializes in the production of vacuum furnaces. It is one of the largest manufacturers in China. It mainly produces vacuum degreasing furnaces, vacuum sintering furnaces, hydrogen furnaces, brazing furnaces and other products. Tel: +86 13309837263; Email: email@example.com
This equipment is suitable for tungsten, molybdenum and its alloys, hard alloys, high specific gravity alloys, stainless steel and ceramic powder products.
Degreasing production process.
two. Structure introduction
The equipment consists of furnace body, vacuum system, aeration system, degreasing system, external circulation cooling system and electrical control system.
The part is composed.
(1) The furnace body is a horizontal single-chamber water-cooled jacket structure, the furnace door adopts a sandwich water-cooling sleeve structure, and the outer layer is an ordinary steel plate.
The inner layer is SUS304 stainless steel plate, and the flanges at both ends are respectively welded to the cylinder and the furnace cover, and the double-opening structure is adopted.
Loading and unloading.
(2) The furnace is made of stainless steel, high temperature fiber composite heat shield from outside to inside, Ni-Cr with heating element, internal stainless
Steel corrugated degreasing seal cavity.
(3) The furnace heat insulation door is installed in the furnace door at both ends. When the furnace door is closed, the inner heat insulation door will be inside the degreasing sealing chamber.
The end seal prevents the heat from being dissipated in the furnace.
(4) The heating element is connected to the outside through the water-cooled electrode.
(5) The inner degreasing seal chamber is made of SUS310S stainless steel with a thickness of 4mm into a bellows, and the outer surface of the bellows is equipped with
There are a number of SUS310S angle steel ribs to improve the resistance to deformation. Internal degreasing seal cavity is used, the ovality is small within one year.
2. Vacuum system
(1) The vacuum system is mainly composed of a two-stage water ring vacuum pump 2SK-3P and a rotary vane pump 2X-70.
A filter is installed on the empty pipe to filter out impurities in the gas to ensure the ultimate vacuum. Relatively large selection of pumps
Specifications to shorten the vacuum time. The filter can be easily removed and cleaned.
(2) In order to improve the degree of automation, the valves that are frequently operated on the vacuum line are all pneumatic vacuum valves (users need to
The air compressor is equipped with a rated pressure of 0.4 to 0.6 MPa. It requires simple operation and high reliability.
(3) All vacuum pipes are galvanized to reduce material venting rate and improve system vacuum performance.
(4) The installation position of all instruments must be easy to observe.
3. Inflatable system
(1) The vacuum degreasing furnace is equipped with a nitrogen charging device and is equipped with a glass rotor flowmeter for gas flow.
(2) After completing the complete production process, rapid cooling can be achieved by charging with nitrogen and passing through a rapid cycle cooling device.
(3) The electric contact pressure vacuum gauge is installed on the furnace body to display the pressure inside the furnace, and it can be automatically closed when the set pressure is reached.
Intake valve. At the same time, it is equipped with a safety explosion-proof valve. When over-pressure is applied, it can automatically relieve pressure to ensure safe operation of the system.
(4) The pressure gauge of the vacuum degreasing furnace is selected from the range of -0.1 to 0.15Mpa.
4. External circulation cooling system
(1) The system is equipped with an external circulation rapid cooling device to accelerate the cooling rate of the low temperature section.
(2) The external circulation cooling system is a condenser that supplies nitrogen to the furnace and flows to the outside of the furnace through the front of the furnace body.
The machine finally dissipates the heat and returns to the back of the furnace, and then enters the next cycle, thus repeatedly achieving rapid cooling in the furnace.
(3) The fan used in the circulating cooling system is a centrifugal fan with a fully sealed structure due to the use of a fully sealed joint.
The structure avoids the vacuum leakage caused by the dynamic sealing of the motor. The circulating cooling system is equipped with a low voltage starting to prevent the motor from starting.
Electric contact pressure vacuum gauge.
(4) The quick cooling device is equipped with a cooling speed adjusting device, which realizes different production processes by adjusting the valve.
5. Electrical control and detection system
a. Heating temperature control system
(1) This equipment uses three K-number thermocouples to perform three-point temperature measurement in the longitudinal direction of the furnace.
(2) In order to improve the reliability of the system and have excellent PID function, the temperature control instrument of this equipment is selected from Japan Island Electric Corporation.
Division section 400 programmable temperature control card production SHIMADEN FP23 temperature control device, the other two sub-tables are arranged, to achieve the same furnace
The three-zone independent temperature control mode of the program has perfect control functions and high temperature control accuracy.
(3) Using a high-power thyristor-specific inductive load phase-shifting trigger board and a low-voltage furnace front transformer to form a power regulator,
At the same time, a closed loop PID temperature control system is formed with the thermocouple and the temperature controller.
(4) Heating temperature control system has over temperature, broken couple, over current, over pressure, overload and cooling water shortage alarm and protection
Can ensure the safe and reliable operation of the system. At the same time, it is equipped with a limited vacuum to start the heating function, that is, when the vacuum is not reached
When required, the heating stops and alarms.
(5) Exposed lead wires (or copper bars) and transformers in the electric heating part should be connected reliably and have insulation protection
Measures. Safety should be fully considered, and signs such as waterproof, anti-collision, and electric shock should be provided.
b. Vacuum control system
(1) The vacuum system is measured and controlled by a resistance vacuum gauge, and the vacuum gauge is additionally configured.
(2) It has the automatic control function of vacuum unit interlock to ensure that each vacuum pump can be reliably started under the required vacuum.
6. Degreasing system
(1) The degreasing system consists of an internal degreasing seal chamber, a grease storage tank, a two-stage water-cooled disc trap and two-stage 2SK-3P water.
Ring vacuum pump and other components. The degreasing pipe and the grease storage tank are double-layer jacketed water-cooled structure, and the inside and outside of the trap are double-layer clamps.
Set of water-cooled structures. The cooling water pipes are made of stainless steel quick connectors for easy disassembly.
(2) grease tank structure
(3) Degreasing by internal degreasing sealing chamber and trap, no inner furnace wall and heat shield, reducing heat body pollution and making off
Lipid and lipid collection are more effective. Both traps are tilted for easy grease flow and cleaning.
(4) The degreasing system outlet is located on the side of the furnace. An auxiliary heating device is added to the outside of the degreasing pipe to facilitate cleaning.
(5) The degassing of the directional airflow in the furnace can greatly enhance the degreasing effect, and there is no dead angle of the grease in the furnace, and the degreasing is more complete.
(6) An electric contact pressure vacuum gauge equipped with a vacuum system for detecting the system on the degreasing system.
7 . The vacuum unit and the degreasing unit are equipped with a chassis and a cushion to reduce vibration on the ground.
8. The cooling water confluence tank is made of SUS304 stainless steel, and all the cooling water valves are made of Imeco brand.
All cooling water pipes must be used for more than 1 year without aging, and there is a set of spare inlet and outlet pipes on the confluence tank (with water inflow)
valve). The cooling water inlet pipe must have a pressure gauge.